All Winners will be on display at either Scioto Valley Coffee Shop, Joy House Coffee Shop, The Pickaway County Library, Brown Memorial or the Visitors Center for the month of July
Jeffery Sunderland – Sunset Walk in the Park
1st Place : Eric Reiner -Autumn at Hargus Lake
2nd Place : Krista Benner – Untitled
3rd : Jeremy Newman – Fall Leaves
1st Place : Jeffery Sunderland – Sunset walk in the Park
2nd Place : Harvey Lewis – Dusk on the Canal
3rd : Tonya Bess – Spring Has Sprung
Alivia Stump – Siberian/Wood Squill
1st Place : Tonya Bess – Brisk!
2nd Place : Alivia Stump – Pumpkin Tower behind old Railroad
3rd : Krista Benner – Sunset Bench
1st Place : Brenda Johnson – Woody Woodpecker
2nd Place : Jeffery Sunderland – American Bald Eagle
3rd : Tonya Bess – The Dance
Deadline to Submit : April 4th at Midnight
Top 25 Photographers notified of entry to Exhibit : April 12th
Top 25 must confirm intend to submit photos to Exhibit : April 15th
All photos entered in Gallery go Live on Parks District Website : April 19th
Drop of Top 25 photos for Exhibit :
ArtsaRound Exhibition : April 30th – May 23rd
ArtsaRound Reception May 23rd from 2-4 pm
Pick up of Winning Photos – July 1st and 2nd 8am – 4pm at Park District Office
1. Participants must print and frame their own photos and bring them to the ArtsaRound gallery for the exhibition. The minimum photo size 11″ x 14″ / maximum photo size 14″ x 18″ and may be framed however you wish.
2. If you would like to sell your artwork during the galley you may do so. ArtsaRound will take a customary 20% commission on each piece. All sold piece must be paid for and picked up by the end of the reception unless it is a winning photograph and then it may be picked up July 1st or 2nd at the Park District Office. If you do not collect your photographs by this deadline then it will not be held for you.
3. Drop- off for the ArtsaRound Gallery will be April 23rd from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Park District Office at 548 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, Ohio 43113 or 4:00pm to 7:00pm at ArtsaRound’s Gallery on 135 Main Street, Circleville, Ohio 43113.
4. Winning photographs will be displayed at local shops for the month of June. Please pick up these photos up at the Park District Office July 1st of 2nd. If you do not collect your photographs by this deadline then they will not be held for you.
5. All other photographers must collect all work at the end of the reception at the ArtsaRound Gallery on 135 West Main Street, Circleville, OH 43113 or within 3 business days at the Park District office. If you do not collect your photographs at the end of the event, then they will not be held for you.
Please read these rules before submitting your photo(s) to The Pickaway County Park District LIVE HERE. WORK HERE. PLAY HERE. photo contest. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge, and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
Basic Submissions Guidelines for Photographs:
1. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted. The contest is open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on PickawayCountyParks.org/photo- contest
2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted must be at least 1536 X 1024 Pixels. Images should be no larger than 20MB. Photos must be submitted in JPEG format.
4. Each participant may only submit only one photo per Category.
5. All Photos must have been taken within the last three years and in Pickaway County.
6. To qualify for the PCPD Park or Trail Category and the People Enjoying Parks the photo must be taken at one of the Park District owned/managed facilities (EITHER Canal Park, Metzger Preserve, Roundtown Trail, Pickaway Trail or Logan Elm State Memorial Park NO OTHERS QUALIFY)
7. You are required to provide a title & description of location for each image submitted.
8. The same photo cannot be submitted for more than one category.
9. All submitted photos must have no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
10. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
11. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
12. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to The Pickaway County Park District discretion, from participating in any future contests.
1. Entries will be judged by a selected panel of volunteers. All decisions are final. The Pickaway County Park District reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
2. The results and the winners will be announced on the website and winners will receive and emails notice.
1. Winners are to pick up their prizes within 14 days of the announcement of winning at the Park District Office if not picked up at the Reception.
2. The top 25 photographers will be contacted via the email address provided during entry with an invite to the reception for the announcement of the prize winners. If no response is received after [three] business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights.
3. The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Pickaway County Park District for advertising purposes.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
By entering the Contest you hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge The Pickaway County Park District and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against The Pickaway County Park District in association with the contest or any of its associated activities.